I write large narrative real estate appraisals. There are generally three main valuation approaches that will be applied, depending on the circumstances. In some circumstances I want to omit an approach that may be 10-15 pages longs with a condition in my questions. I understand the section will only be removed when I petrify the report. I have two questions. (1.) Will the document automatically correct the page numbering through the new document (I don't restart the page numbering with each section), and (2.) Can I assemble the new document, prior to petrifying it. This is useful, since usually there is some reformatting that needs to be done after an approach is removed.
Articles in this section
- Doxserá Expert User Guide
- Introduction to Doxserá, What Makes It Special?
- Saving Time with the QuickFill Tool
- Managing Licenses on a Doxserá Network
- Disabling Author Menu Tools
- Everything you'd like to know, all in one place
- Creating a Folio
- Folios and GRIDs
- Advanced Folio Editing
- Folios in Derived Anwers