I have several templates saved, and thought I knew what I was doing (always a mistake). I painstakingly put together a new one today, saved it as a Word Template, closed it, reopened it, filled in the table, filled the form, then petrified. It petrified the original template, and now I have none. What am I doing wrong?
Articles in this section
- Zen and the art of document automation
- Saving Answers to a different computer
- Does the "Starter" version of Word support TheFormTool?
- Moving between machines
- A Full Suite of Intelligent Documents
- How to make a document smart
- Golden Rules for Every Form Author
- Everything you need to know about TheFormTool in an 8-minute video
- Eliminating Double Periods