In my estate planning practice I have about 4 discrete product packages that I turn out frequently-- up to now with Clipboard and Find and Replace. You look like what I’ve been looking for. But I’d like to stack these documents into one document with separate Word “sections” so that they have different page numbering (I need to have the name of the document and page number in the “Page X of Y” format in the footer), but would only want to enter the information once in the Q&A at the back for all the sections, which are actually each a separate document. I’m having trouble stacking the documents into a single document with sections with their own page numberings. I’ve consulted trainers and they say this is a recurring problem with Word sections and footers. Have you got a solution for that problem? I’m using Word 2010 but some of my forms are years old and were originally created in earlier versions of Word. I’m told people have hung on to WordPerfect for years due to document compilation problems with Word. I’m figuring you are about 3 years from Microsoft buying you. Congratulations.
Articles in this section
- Zen and the art of document automation
- Saving Answers to a different computer
- Does the "Starter" version of Word support TheFormTool?
- Moving between machines
- A Full Suite of Intelligent Documents
- How to make a document smart
- Golden Rules for Every Form Author
- Everything you need to know about TheFormTool in an 8-minute video
- Eliminating Double Periods