In larger firms, companies with numerous products or suppliers, and many other instances, it's handy to save Master Lists in alphabetical order. To do so, access the Master List by clicking on TheFormTool>Master List>(list name). Click Edit. Select the entire table by clicking on the table selection button in the upper left corner of the table. Click Word>Layout. Select the AZ Sort button and choose the column(s) and order by which you'd like the table sorted. Click OK. To save the Master List, click TheFormTool>Master List.
Articles in this section
- Zen and the art of document automation
- Saving Answers to a different computer
- Does the "Starter" version of Word support TheFormTool?
- Moving between machines
- A Full Suite of Intelligent Documents
- How to make a document smart
- Golden Rules for Every Form Author
- Everything you need to know about TheFormTool in an 8-minute video
- Eliminating Double Periods