If the Answer to a given Question is going to be the same the vase majority of the time, such as the county of jurisdiction, the color of a catalog item, the name of a customer, then save time and keystrokes by assigning a default Answer. It can still be changed whenever needed. This 2-minute video shows you how and why.
Articles in this section
- Zen and the art of document automation
- Saving Answers to a different computer
- Does the "Starter" version of Word support TheFormTool?
- Moving between machines
- A Full Suite of Intelligent Documents
- How to make a document smart
- Golden Rules for Every Form Author
- Everything you need to know about TheFormTool in an 8-minute video
- Eliminating Double Periods