In setting up my estate planning forms, I am having difficulty figuring out the best way to set up the table to deal with multiple potential parties. For instance, I have trusts with anywhere between one to four (co-)trustee(s), wills with one or more personal representative(s) and guardian designations, etc. What is the best way to address these with the form tool? Originally, I thought a simple list would suffice, but I often need more information about these parties than can be included in a list. Is a grid the way to go, or should I have separate questions for each designation? I would love to hear the way other users have addressed this issue.
Articles in this section
- Zen and the art of document automation
- Saving Answers to a different computer
- Does the "Starter" version of Word support TheFormTool?
- Moving between machines
- A Full Suite of Intelligent Documents
- How to make a document smart
- Golden Rules for Every Form Author
- Everything you need to know about TheFormTool in an 8-minute video
- Eliminating Double Periods