How do I sum a grid column? ListSum isn't working for me and the instructions say it's only for Series answers. I can't use the MS Word sum function either. I just want to assign the sum of a grid column to a derived answer and use it as a field in the document. Couldn't find an answer in the manual either. Am I doing something wrong?
Articles in this section
- Zen and the art of document automation
- Saving Answers to a different computer
- Does the "Starter" version of Word support TheFormTool?
- Moving between machines
- A Full Suite of Intelligent Documents
- How to make a document smart
- Golden Rules for Every Form Author
- Everything you need to know about TheFormTool in an 8-minute video
- Eliminating Double Periods