Question about how to pull in a master list to be used as the source of a drop down if a specific answer is provided in a prior question. For example, question 1 asks the user to identify whether Company A, Company B or Company C is a party to the contract. The designated signers for each company are contained in three separate master lists. Question 2 would like to ask the user to select the signer's name from a drop down showing only the master list associated with the company that was selected in response to question 1. Is this possible and if so, how? Thanks in advance.
Articles in this section
- Zen and the art of document automation
- Saving Answers to a different computer
- Does the "Starter" version of Word support TheFormTool?
- Moving between machines
- A Full Suite of Intelligent Documents
- How to make a document smart
- Golden Rules for Every Form Author
- Everything you need to know about TheFormTool in an 8-minute video
- Eliminating Double Periods