After installing v2.4, my custom-set Normal template (Word 2007, Win XP - set my way for years and which stayed put with earlier FormTool versions) reverted to Microsoft’s default font and paragraph settings. I’ve been able to change the template to my custom settings, and those settings stick whenever I open and close Word. BUT - whenever I RE-BOOT the computer (every few days), the template loses my settings and again reverts to the Microsoft defaults. Please help!
Articles in this section
- Zen and the art of document automation
- Saving Answers to a different computer
- Does the "Starter" version of Word support TheFormTool?
- Moving between machines
- A Full Suite of Intelligent Documents
- How to make a document smart
- Golden Rules for Every Form Author
- Everything you need to know about TheFormTool in an 8-minute video
- Eliminating Double Periods