Today when I tried to launch MS Word 2010, it wouldn’t respond. With this said, I shut down my computer and tried again. I then received an unusual error message saying Word was having problems with “TheFormTool add-in” and to either update TFT software and/or have MS remove add-in. I had MS Word remove TFT add-in so I could use Word. I am just wondering if you have come across this error message before and if so, how do I resolve it? Should I re-install TFT? Is there an updated version? Please advise when you can.
Articles in this section
- Zen and the art of document automation
- Saving Answers to a different computer
- Does the "Starter" version of Word support TheFormTool?
- Moving between machines
- A Full Suite of Intelligent Documents
- How to make a document smart
- Golden Rules for Every Form Author
- Everything you need to know about TheFormTool in an 8-minute video
- Eliminating Double Periods