There are a half-dozen ways to manage roles — client, opponent, defendant, owner, buyer, etc. This video demonstrates one of the simplest and easiest approaches using only the Q&A Table. This is a good starting point for managing roles within a document.
Articles in this section
- Zen and the art of document automation
- Saving Answers to a different computer
- Does the "Starter" version of Word support TheFormTool?
- Moving between machines
- A Full Suite of Intelligent Documents
- How to make a document smart
- Golden Rules for Every Form Author
- Everything you need to know about TheFormTool in an 8-minute video
- Eliminating Double Periods